These strands are soothing to look at. I really enjoy making these beaded strands.
- The glass beads are Czech, Japanese, Indian and handmade copper connectors
- Comes with a white tea cup hook to hang your strand
- The ones I hang in my window are attached to a double a strand of black thread to make them look as if they are floating
- You can hang them where the sun shines, in a doorway, on your porch, in a tree, wherever you like
- Each one is different
- This strand is 10" long
- The sun catchers are made with love in Baltimore, Maryland, Enjoy!
Handmade Beaded Sun Catcher