This beautiful beaded strand catches the sun light and brightens up anywhere you put it.
- You can hang it in the window, on the porch, from the ceiling, in a corner, a doorway
- The possibilities are many
- This is made of glass beads, mirrors, yellow millefiori glass beads and handmade copper connector
- Strung on clear nylon beading string
- Comes with a white tea cup hook for hanging
- The ones in my window are hanging from a black thread so they look as if they are floating
- You will recieve this strand (in the picture above) and one white tea cup hook for hanging your strand
- Each one is unique
- Handmade with love in Baltimore, Maryland, Enjoy!
Single Strand Beaded Sun Catcher / Mirrors and Copper